Clive Barker's Imajica Customizable Card Game

Liberatore Misprint Frequency

Imajica CCGForumsCollectorsCard TradingLiberatore Misprint Frequency

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • blackaeon
    Participant

Hey folks, initially collected Imajica in 97 and fell out of it, but I’ve come back hard, and I wanted to ask: do non-misprint Liberatores ever show up in Starter Decks? Just bought a sealed one and it had two misprint copies inside (I’m not going to cry about it, but still, I don’t have a regular one). Are ALL the starter ones misprints?

Autarch
    Keymaster

The correct Libratores come from Boosters. I have only ever seen misprint Libratores in Starters. Years ago, most people bought boosters so the misprint was more rare. As the boosters have been depleted from the market. starters are more common these days so the misprints are making a larger appearance.

blackaeon
    Participant

Thanks for letting me know! I was lucky enough to find a seller who had booster packs bundled with starters (at a very decent price, I ended up buying them out) and ended up pulling a regular Liberatore, but I have two sealed starters and an opened starter with full cards purchased from a seller whom I don’t think knew what they had, so I anticipate getting a few more of the misprints. Other than my recent purchase, boosters have been like cockatrice teeth trying to find!

MonsoonTrip
    Participant

Do you have a trade list of any doubles you would be up for trading/selling?

blackaeon
    Participant

I’m waiting for one more starter to come in and I’ll be able to get one whipped up. As of this moment, I think I’ve got 4 uncommons, 44 rares, and 6 promos left to collect, but I’ll know by week’s end.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.