Clive Barker's Imajica Customizable Card Game

Cards Sought

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • blackaeon
    Participant

So, I’ve finally inventoried my collection, and this is what I’m still trying to track down:
    Uncommons
    Mai-ke
    Marlin
    Vanessa

Rares
    Amnesia
    Arae ‘Ke’ Gei
    Bem
    Caelum
    Chant – The Facilitator
    City of the Unbeheld
    Cradle of Chzercemit
    Failed Reconciliation
    General Racidio
    Gentle
    Glyph
    Hapexamendios’ Cleansing Fire
    Heratae Hammeryock
    Jokalaylau
    Judith Odell
    Kuttner Dowd
    L’Himby
    Larumday Splendid
    Lenten Way
    Mercy
    Misplaced Stones
    Patashoqua
    Pie ‘oh’ Pah
    Pivotal Voices
    Purge of the Tabula Rasa
    Ruukaash!
    Saints Creaze and Evendown
    Scintillants
    Silken Sword
    St. Bartholomew’s Fair
    Statue of the Etook Ha’chlit
    Substitution
    Tabula Rasan Library
    Tartarus
    The Ana
    The Righteous
    Tick Raw
    Vlaticum Kesparate
    Vuvaku
    Wake of Hapexamendios
    We Do as We Do
    Whim of Hapexamendios
    Wrath of Hapexamendios

I’m currently not super-worried about tracking the promos down, I’d prefer to finish the set first. The only rare I have duplicates of is Nullianac, but I have duplicates of Aping, Call to the Dead, Chamber of the Goddesses, Charlotte Feaver, Clem, Confession, Consequences, Cradle Parasite, Deliquium Kesparate, Doubling, Emotion: Lust, Emotion: Tranquility, Giles Bloxham, God of Forgers, Hakaridek, Klupo, Matthias McGann, Monday, Ode to Sartori, Oscar Godolphin, Pontiff Farrow, Rivers in Reverse, Roxborough’s Letter, Scoriae Kesparate, Thes ‘reh’ Ot – Lawyer, Thomas Roxborough, Tin of Colors, Tree of Immoralities, Verdette Street, and Yoke for uncommons for people looking to fill collections.

Autarch
    Keymaster

After the first of the year, I will go through my extras and let you know what I have.

blackaeon
    Participant

Fantastic, thanks so much for that! I managed to pick up a Judith O’Dell for a shockingly low price, so I’m good there, and I have a line on a Gentle and a General Racidio through another trader. I’m going to put up a list on BoardGameGeek so I can keep it up to date.

blackaeon
    Participant

As of next week, I should be finished with my collection AND reading the book at the same time. Gotta love that synchronicity!

Japdosa
    Participant

How are you doing with your collection blackaeon? I have a 36-pack booster box on the way, so I will post my list of duplicates once I’ve inventoried that 🙂

Autarch, I’d be interested to see what you have for duplicates as well!

blackaeon
    Participant

I appreciate the asking, Japdosa! I’ve actually finished my collection, save for the Gen*Con Pullusic, which may as well not exist, and a Lost Soul, which I acquired and sold. I’ll be putting up a list at some point to detail the singles I’ve got for other collectors.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.